
Happy Father's Day to the Best!
He's funny and smart.
He's patient and creative.
He's a great chef.
He tells THE BEST bedtime stories.
He keeps us safe.
He works hard so I can be with the kids.
He's there.
He's present.
He's active.
He participates.
He loves completely and unconditionally.
He's a great golfer.
He lets them into his world.
He lets them help him.
He includes them.
He's loving and warm.
Happy Father's Day, Love!
we love you,
us
PS ~ he's making breakfast as I post. yeah, he's that good :)
He's patient and creative.
He's a great chef.
He tells THE BEST bedtime stories.
He keeps us safe.
He works hard so I can be with the kids.
He's there.
He's present.
He's active.
He participates.
He loves completely and unconditionally.
He's a great golfer.
He lets them into his world.
He lets them help him.
He includes them.
He's loving and warm.
Happy Father's Day, Love!
we love you,
us
PS ~ he's making breakfast as I post. yeah, he's that good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment