
oh my!
what a day!
This morning Ma and Pa came by and dropped T off with us. He'll be here for the weekend. The Husband had to go to The Girl's preschool to set up for today's festivities! We had a Carnival and Concert at school. It was a fantastic fundraiser. Great food, great music, great stories and great company.

But not all went off without a hitch. Little Man had missed his nap so by 3:30 he was D-O-N-E! He gave ME the hardest time with his diaper change. I'm usually the one he's most calm with, but no, not today. I ended up in a big ball of perspiration and frustration. He ended up exhausted and frustrated.

Luckily after a bit of rest and T's win of a plate of cookies, life was all better!


Luckily they're both asleep. They have been for a couple hours. I hope it stays that way.
Tomorrow's Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day everyone.
xo
me
No comments:
Post a Comment