Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I slept in today
and woke up to a cup of coffee from Coffee Bean
and cards from The Husband and The Girl
and flowers
and breakfast

I got a call from a dear friend who's in France working on a farm

Then we had a morning of shopping for gifts
(my mom & sister and The Husband's mom)

Then Lunch and a very long nap for me.
The Boy had taken a nap (yay!) and when He woke up,
The Three went downstairs to play tennis.

I awoke to a sweet girl with a handful of flowers for me.

It's been nice. And mellow. And simple. Just the way I like it.
I'm lucky. The Husband makes everyday wonderful. The Kids are usually pretty good.
We're happy. We're healthy. We're busy.

It's been good.





The three spending some quiet time together. --- Ma and the Sister



The Girl, Me and Papa - He came in from the Bay Area today. --- My sister and her husband.

Hi-5's through the window ---- Luckily our families all get along

No comments: