we had a bit of a hectic morning.
the very dear and wonderful husband made breakfast while
The Girl got dressed for school after making her bed and
The Boy chose what he wanted to wear while
I got dressed and then checked e-mail
once the kiddos were fed, the husband got their toothbrushes ready while
I packed lunch and sippy cups
he played the guitar while the two brushed
i put in a load of laundry and folded last night's load
then we all head down.
he gets them buckled in and i tidy up the trunk of the car
we pull out and the car stops
click, click, click
we're still frozen in the middle of the street.
give the husband a call, he comes out and pulls the car over to the side
it's 9:10 am
so what's a mamarazzi to do?
take pictures of course





well we all head upstairs then we get a call from Mom that the extra key to the truck is in her room.
so The Husband, switches the car seats into the Truck and the kiddos and I head off to school.
now it's 10:27 am and I have a few loads more of laundry to to
I need to tidy up the office - it's driving me insane
and I have some WORK to do - I checked my email this morning after not having checked in a few days and i have a few HUNDRED to go through
AND Little Man asked to have a play date with me so I think I'll do that first then all the other stuff I HAVE to do.
Fun first ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment