Thursday, May 31, 2007

energizer bunnies


Today, this morning, Little Man woke up a 4 am. His pull up leaked. SO we had to change it, his clothes and the sheets. So much excitement. Then minutes later (after we had flipped the bed over) The Girl woke up. They were wide awake & ready to face the adventures of the new day .

What's a mom, who had just gone to be 3 hours earlier, to do? Let them play in their room of course! And boy, did they ever! They giggled and squealed. They had dialogue for their stories. characters. plots. So I wasn't fully asleep. How can you be? As long as there was noise, it was a good thing.

Then the beasts were hungry! The ever loving and patient husband got up (much to his dismay) and made them breakfast, fixed the dvd player, played them songs on the guitar while my lazy ass got the last 15 minutes of sleep I needed in order to function.

That ever kick ass husband of mine even when with me to drop off The Girl to preschool! Yeah, I scored with that one! (and boy did I ever! you should have met the bad ones...but I digress)

After school (you'd think they'd be pooped) we went to a birthday party/play date for one of her preschool friend. For two more hours, they all laughed and played and giggled. If i could bottle that type of energy, I'd be a millionaire!


Right now that Super Fabulous Husband of mine is prepping the salmon to grill (as per the request of the Little Man).

OK off to fee
d the kids and get them to bed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: