Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Men of My Life



I always knew I wanted to have a little Girl and we got lucky with The Girl. She's an amazing and fun part to our family. When this Little Man came along, I knew our family was complete. There's something about him that melts me. He's so much like The Dad and so much like Me. He's our perfect blend. Today I was lucky enough to have the whole day with him. He asked me to take a nap with him and as I cuddled next to him and felt his tiny fingers on my arm I realize that "this too shall pass."

Pretty soon he'll be in preschool and I'll have a house of quiet in the morning.

What to do, what to do? (um. laundry, bills, paperwork, the book, cleaning, cooking...the list is endless....i know)

one lucky lady,
j

No comments: