The Husband's out for a much needed round of golf. The two have just made fruit smoothies and are having their mid-morning snack (a long time ago in another lifetime, this would be when I'd just be waking up and making my own breakfast). I'm blogging, doing two loads of laundry and burning copies of pictures I've taken for a friend from school.
This past week, we had a dinner with friend and her fabulous family who were here from Argentina and on their way to France.


A house full of sillies.

Here David's teaching the kids about the fine art of projectile raspberries.

David with Mommy.

My child and my childhood friend.


S's grandmother, godparents and husband.
We had a birthday party at the park (that followed my crazy workday and preceded a meeting that lasted 'til 10 pm)



goods from the pinata. (which the Father has 'hidden.')
I'm happy to have the day off. We'll have a full day tomorrow so it'll be nice to catch up on laundry, write the thank you notes from Little Man's party, get work done and clean up. Ahhh, and to think we're not doing much at all today. (or at least they're not)
No comments:
Post a Comment