Since Little Man wasn't there, I was fully able to concentrate on just The Girl. It was a lot of fun. She was the only one to sit on her chair the entire lunch. She sat with The Cousin for a bit but was back on her chair when dessert came. *So* proud of The Girl. I had her workbooks with me and some paper and markers so she was well prepared to "do work" while waiting for her food.
Here are the pictures from lunch.

















When we got back, She and The Brother got into a fight for a toy. She was so upset and when I heard that Ma was going out to get a haircut, I suggested to The Girl that she get one too. She had been asking to cut her bangs, so today, her wish was fulfilled. She asked for her bangs to be above her eyebrows and a trim at the back. Ma said The Girl had a shampoo, a cut and a blow dry....and that she had chatted with the hairdresser the entire time. When Ma suggested that her bangs be cut shorter, The Girl stuck to her guns and insisted that they be just above her eyebrows. She's a girl who knows what she wants.
Yeah, my girl's an I-like-to-be-pampered kind of girl, just like me. Spa days, here we come!
Pics of The Girl's new haircut to come. I need to get to bed. We have an early morning meeting back home tomorrow and a dinner with friends as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment